[ckan-discuss] CKAN for humans?

Seb Bacon seb.bacon at okfn.org
Wed Apr 27 12:20:24 BST 2011

I'd love to see that brain dump and perhaps add to it!

Personally, I'd prefer to work on this using the written word (email /
google docs / wiki) first, over conf calls, though perhaps the latter
would be good to establish *how* we progress the discussion.

I'd be interested in drawing up a set of Actors and Use Cases to start
with, so we have a baseline against which to ask "is this useful"?
(q.v. my emails about Workbenches etc etc!)

Seb