[ckan-discuss] CKAN Administrator Docs

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Mon Aug 8 11:07:37 BST 2011

The CKAN documentation has been given a refresh, edit and extension by
Anna Powell Smith and I think it is a great leap forward.

The main CKAN docs, FAQ, User Guide and info about CKAN in general are
here: http://wiki.ckan.net/Main_Page

Those that do any CKAN install or administration should also refer to
the CKAN Administration Guide: http://docs.ckan.org/ . These pages are