[ckan-discuss] great projects, fantastic site collecting them

Henry Stuart hs at datosperu.org
Wed Aug 31 22:55:08 BST 2011

Hi David, Thanks for your kind reply and sorry or my late reply (I was on
holidays).

Hi John, Yes, if possible we would appreciate very much indeed if you could
include our site datosperu.org in your catalog.
Since we are underfunded and underexposed, we need as much awareness from
the public as we can get.

Thank you guys! cheers,

Henry