[ckan-discuss] CKAN credits

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Thu Jan 20 09:59:54 GMT 2011

Rufus,

The About page definitely needs a rethink, but I think a much pared
down one would be a very useful part of each CKAN instance. I'd say it
just needs:

 * a section about this particular instance e.g. "This is Zimbabwe's
official open government data ..."
 * a snippet about CKAN - first couple of sentences from existing page
 * OKFN is behind it (no need for names here)
 * See ckan.org for more info, user guide, to give feedback and full
source code.

I agree that the Venn diagram / philosophy of CKAN is best moved to
ckan.org, and the API info should be in the user guide.

David