[ckan-discuss] s/package/data set/g

Jindřich Mynarz mynarzjindrich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:45:25 BST 2011

I'm certainly -1 on this because I think it might confuse the users.
The package is not the dataset, it's a *description* (metadata) of the
dataset [1]. Maybe it's not the best term to use, but it's better than
to lead users to expect they can find the datasets themselves at the
Data Hub.

Best,

Jindrich

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MagrittePipe.jpg