[ckan-discuss] Hello World!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jun 3 09:26:26 BST 2011

Welcome Kendra! :-)

Just to add to this, Kendra was interested in getting involved with
curating the collection of data catalogues that will be pulled into
datacatalogs.org.

Kendra: perhaps you can sign up for an account on CKAN (if you don't
already have one!) and let us know your ID?

Tim: you've been tagging a bunch of stuff with package-type.catalog
[1], right? Would it be worth creating a created group?

James: how close are we to closing out on the features we wanted to be
able to run datacatalogs.org?

All the best,

Jonathan

[1] http://ckan.net/package?q=&tags=package-type.catalog