[ckan-discuss] Fwd: Re: CKAN documentation plans - please comment!

James Gardner james at 3aims.com
Tue Jun 21 12:15:11 BST 2011

Hi Anna,

Just wanted to say that you might be falling into the same trap here
that everyone who attempts documentation falls into. If all we end up
with is yet another documentation plan we won't have done any better
this time than any of the other times we've attempted this ;). Having
written a book myself I know that it is virtually impossible to do it
with a consensus based approach so canvasing all this opinion will
actually make your life harder. You need to be tough and with the
remaining 6 days it would be far, far better to write *something*,
(anything!), rather than try to be perfect. That's my 2 cents.

Cheers,

James