[ckan-discuss] CKAN documentation plans - please comment!

Anna Powell-Smith annapowellsmith at okfn.org
Tue Jun 21 12:31:22 BST 2011

hi James

heh - thanks for the warning!

Actually, what has consumed most time so far is simply working out what
CKAN, um, actually is and does. To an outsider it's not completely obvious,
which I guess is why we need ckan.org. Having installed it I think I get it
now :)

But good point, and thanks for giving me the green flag to Just Write.

best wishes
Anna