[ckan-discuss] Starting to populate datacatalogs.org

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jun 22 17:50:56 BST 2011

John, Martin: could you guys add your data catalogue metadata to the
spreadsheet below in the format shown? Please let me know either way
at your earliest convenience so we can make sure and stay on schedule
for the launch next week!

http://bit.ly/datacatalogs_org

And could you also send me high resolution copies of your logos for
the about page? I'm going to email a few other people about being
official partners for this now.

All the best,

Jonathan