[ckan-discuss] Google Refine-CKAN extension (alpha release)

Maali, Fadi fadi.maali at deri.org
Wed Jun 22 16:19:21 BST 2011

Hi Friedrich,

Thanks for the encouraging feedback. I am glad that you find it useful.

Regarding import... I suppose you mean opening resources found on CKAN directly in Google Refine, I have a (almost) functional code that is able to read dcat representation of catalogues, provide facets to browse the datasets and  open tabular data (distributions in dcat terminology) in Google Refine. I will test it against semantic.ckan.net and see if it works.

Regards,
Fadi