[ckan-discuss] CKAN package metadata: JSON output different from RDF output

William Waites ww at styx.org
Sun Mar 27 21:34:03 BST 2011

Actually the voiD stuff is due to be ripped out of the
ckan rdf exporter in favour of simple dcat. Then others
who curate groups or otherwise have specific understanding
of extras can augment the descriptions. How to merge these
augmented descriptions back in is something we would
welcome ideas about.

cheers,
-w