[ckan-discuss] Publishing to CKAN the Southampton Way

Christopher Gutteridge cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 30 18:18:32 BST 2011

Oh, I'd be happy to look into making our system CKAN-harvest-friendly if
someone is willing to advise, but I'm plenty busy, so no hurry.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

/ Lead Developer, EPrints Project, http://eprints.org/
/ Web Projects Manager, ECS, University of Southampton, http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/