[ckan-discuss] Publishing to CKAN the Southampton Way

William Waites ww at styx.org
Wed Mar 30 19:06:21 BST 2011

* [2011-03-30 18:18:32 +0100] Christopher Gutteridge <cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk> écrit:

] Oh, I'd be happy to look into making our system CKAN-harvest-friendly if
] someone is willing to advise, but I'm plenty busy, so no hurry.

A very easy way could be arranged with a single view that
just returns a list of package names, place this at
/api/rest/package

And then a rewrite rule or two that arranges for
/api/rest/package/name to forward to your json
representation.

This would be enough to crawl your dataset using most
tools that are now used to crawl the CKAN API

That would be a good start.

I'd like to work on natively consuming the RDF though...

Cheers,
-w
--
William Waites                <mailto:ww at styx.org>