[ckan-discuss] Publishing to CKAN the Southampton Way

Christopher Gutteridge cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 31 11:51:33 BST 2011

I think it would make a lot of sense for us to form up an "application
profile" for consuming RDF data catalogs. It could form one of our
openorg project recommendations for organisations RDF.

eg. similar to http://openorg.ecs.soton.ac.uk/wiki/Places

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

/ Lead Developer, EPrints Project, http://eprints.org/