[ckan-discuss] Open Government Data Thailand has launched!

Daniel Smith opened.to at gmail.com
Tue May 17 04:44:55 BST 2011

Hi all.
I just wanted to congratulate Keng on their hosting of their Thai Data
site, and point out that I was able to use Google translate service to
get most of the jist of what most of the categories/topics they were
intending are? (Except for embedded hard text in images of course).
http://translate.google.com/#

And I am very interested in this use of Drupal with ckan, paricularly
with the added feature lately on the list of Google refine. (This is
why I was mentioning Freebase earlier, they created the
Refine, previously called gridworks:
http://www.jenitennison.com/blog/node/145
http://www.jenitennison.com/blog/node/147

Could you (Keng or anyone) give me any pointers to incorporation of
ckan with drupal? I was kind of wondering about drupal when I was
asking previously about CMS or blog engine with Ckan, though I
understand Drupal is much more than blog.
Are you also incorporating Google refine into your Thai system?

Thanks so much. So many good things happening...

Good week to all.
Dan

On 5/5/11, ckan-discuss-request at lists.okfn.org