[ckan-discuss] Open Government Data Thailand has launched!

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Tue May 17 05:41:24 BST 2011

Hi Daniel

a BIG +1 to Keng on the Thai Data site (nice work Keng!)

Also, for info on Drupal and CKAN the people are Raised Eyebrow Web Studios

the posts are here:
http://blog.raisedeyebrow.com/2010/04/datadotgc-ca-a-drupal-case-study/
http://blog.raisedeyebrow.com/2010/06/datadotgc-ca-a-drupal-case-study-part-2/

Cheers,