[ckan-discuss] 3. Documentation! (Seb Bacon)

Seb Bacon seb.bacon at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:38:12 BST 2011

Thanks Dan.

It's a vital question to answer: what's the audience(s) we're addressing.

I can think of three important audiences myself, for starters:

* Public bodies who need to procure a data catalog system
* Data wranglers who want to use a data catalog system to find and
arrange datasets
* Software developers who want to collaborate on improving CKAN

Any other thoughts / opinions from anyone?

Thanks!

Seb