[ckan-discuss] Storage Extension for CKAN

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:05:49 BST 2011

That's great, thanks!

I currently don't have a testing instance of CKAN, only the production
site, do you think it is safe to upgrade it to the trunk version of
CKAN? I am looking forward to test this feature.

As for participating in the sprint, I think its is a great Idea, Have
you any previous experience with remote participants? I am pretty
sure, remoteness, shouldn't be an obstacle.

Flávio

--
Flávio Codeço Coelho