[ckan-discuss] semantic url

William Waites ww at styx.org
Tue May 31 12:31:59 BST 2011

Hi Flavio,

I think you need to do two things. Firstly in the config,

  rdf_packages = http://semantic.ckan.net/record/

Secondly you may need to ypdate your ckan instance, maybe only the
package template - this was unfortunately a non- backwards compatible
change that had to be made so that there could be multiple instances
in semantic.ckan.net, so the use of the uuid rather than the package
name to create the URI.

Cheers,
-w