[ckan-discuss] ogr2reclinejs -> display esri shapefile in reclinejs

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Aug 7 12:35:05 BST 2012

Very cool Napo.

I've also just booted an informal "data-converters" repo:

<https://github.com/okfn/data-converters>

At present it's more of a place to centralize discussion on various
converters (including our own work with dataproxy and datastorer) than
a place for code but I encourage people to dive in to the issues:

<https://github.com/okfn/data-converters/issues>

Rufus

On 6 August 2012 21:13, Maurizio Napolitano <napo at fbk.eu> wrote:
> I created a simple python script to transform any geodata in a ogr support
> format (for example ESRI Shapefile) in an csv with the geojson field usefull
> to display it on ckan with reclinejs
>
> Source code here
> https://github.com/napo/ogr2reclinejs
>

> ciao