[ckan-discuss] Fwd: Possible bug?

jude mwenda judemwenda at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 11:06:08 BST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jude mwenda <judemwenda at gmail.com>
Date: 19 August 2012 12:57
Subject: Possible bug?
To: ckan-dev at lists.okfn.org

Hi,
I am new to ckan, and i am running 1.8a. I have two different instances,
one installed using the packages and another that i have built from source.
On changing the ckan.site_title, no changes are reflected on either. So on
the one i installed from packages. on changing the development.ini, and
restarting the title still remains Welcome CKAN, on doing the same with my
dev environment using paster server development.ini --reload, changes to
the development.ini such as the site_title and site_description are not
updated. please advice. I have tried to clear my cache and too seems not to
work. Any pointers?

--
Regards,

Jude Mwenda
Skype id: jmwenda
Twitter: www.twitter.com/judemwenda
Web: www.africangeogeek.com

"Was ist mein Leben, wenn ich nicht mehr nützlich für andere."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe