[ckan-discuss] CKAN online meetups

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Tue Feb 21 14:57:21 GMT 2012

Dear all,

Sorry I have not organised any CKAN online meetups recently - however,
I hope they will now again become a regular feature. They will be held
at 5pm UK time every 2 weeks, on Thursdays starting on 15 March.

Below is a list of possible subjects. If you would be interested in
attending an online meetup on any of these subjects, please either
e-mail me directly, or add your name to the etherpad here:
<http://ckan.okfnpad.org/meetups>. Let me know if you can't make one
of the first few suggested dates (15 Mar, 29 Mar, 12 April, 26 April).

NB: You are not committing yourself to anything by responding - but it
would be really helpful to get an idea of interest levels. Of course,
if you'd like to suggest another subject, feel free!

Catalog Metadata Standard
DataHub Groups
Webstore - followup
Geospatial - followup
Linked Data - followup
Quality checking
CKAN Hosted
Specific topic areas (if demand)

Regards,

Mark Wainwright

--
Mark Wainwright, CKAN Community Co-ordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation http://okfn.org/