[ckan-discuss] Metadata questions

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri Jan 13 18:02:42 GMT 2012

Hi Armand,

This is very helpful, many thanks - I will pass this on.

Do you know of any useful forums / channels she could ask in or people that
she could talk to to advise her about which Ontology model to choose? I
think she is currently getting little advice and would appreciate to talk
to someone who knows more about this!

Many thanks again, I will pass on this information,

Lucy

Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation