[ckan-discuss] Fwd: Re: Getting Environment Agency Bathing Water Quality info register in LOD cloud

Stuart Williams skw at epimorphics.com
Thu Mar 1 15:21:26 GMT 2012

As per Rufus' request...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Getting Environment Agency Bathing Water Quality info register in
LOD cloud
Date: 	Thu, 1 Mar 2012 15:14:07 +0000
From: 	Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>
To: 	Stuart Williams <skw at epimorphics.com>
CC: 	Sean Hammond <sean.hammond at okfn.org>, support at ckan.org, Alex Coley
<alex.coley at environment-agency.gov.uk>

Just a comment: would it be possible to move this discussion to
ckan-discuss. support at ckan.org is usually reserved for technical
support for the CKAN software :-) (Plus this is an interesting thread
that others would benefit from seeing).

If you are happy to move it there would you mind resending your
original email and then this follow up ...

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation