[ckan-discuss] New Datasets are not found by search and are not listed under its groups/tags

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Thu May 3 17:08:36 BST 2012

Hi Adria,

no, i did not had enabled this plugin before.
I added it now to the ckan.plugins string and resarted apache
(configured ckan using wsgi according to the mentionet docs), but the
datasets are still not found from the webinterface frontend.
Do I have to install a correspondig synchronous_search extension for that?

And/or can you maybe point me to a documentation on how I can rebuild
the searchindex?

Tank you very much,
Christian

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21802018/development.ini