[ckan-discuss] Upgrade of Czech CKAN from 1.5.1 to 1.7

Ondřej Vadinský ondrej.vadinsky at vse.cz
Tue May 15 17:51:20 BST 2012

Dne úterý 15 května 2012 17.28:14, Sean Hammond napsal(a):
> cz.ckan.net has been upgraded to CKAN 1.7. I disabled some custom
> templates that you were using that were not compatible with 1.7. Also,
> you might want to add some descriptions to those groups that are shown
> on the front page. Let me know if there are any problems

Hello,

thank you very much for the upgrade!
It seems though that tag cloud is not working, do you have any ideas?
And sadly the page no longer correclty displays with rekonq, I wonder why.
As for the template, I updated its contents acording layout_base file but it
still causes internal server error. Do you have any idea what makes the
template incompatible, it should just add two links to menu.

Regards,
Ondřej Vadinský