[ckan-discuss] publicdata.eu and thedatahub.org

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Tue May 15 13:20:33 BST 2012

Hi,

this is my first time on this mailinglist.

I have the following question.
I have a public goverment EC dataset which I like to announce through one
of the CKAN portals.
The dataset is in RDF format.

I would like make it a part of the LOD cloud picture. According to my
knowlegde that requires to register it at the thedatahub,org.
At the same time I would like to be it present in the publicdata.eu portal.

So what are the actions I have to do so that I only have to enter the
dataset metadata once.

Is publicdata.eu being harvested by thedatahub.org or vice versa?
What are the tags to set so that they are picked up by the LOD cloud and
the harvester?

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26