[ckan-discuss] Conneg on CKAN?

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 20:32:26 BST 2012

Hi John,

Unless something has changed recently the content negotiation should code work, and the right rendering of the metadata is delivered - see https://github.com/okfn/ckan/blob/master/ckan/lib/accept.py.  It is likely that you will need to provide an N3 template if you want N3 support though as I don't think the shipped one is as complete as the RDF rendering.

Ross