[ckan-discuss] CKAN install from source error on step 6

Greg Linch greglinch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:11:14 BST 2012

Thanks! I've made more progress since then (new errors!), but have hit a
new error when executing that same paster command (paster --plugin=ckan db
init). Here's the full trackeback

http://snipt.org/vGX5

The error comes on a core Python file, so it seems that paster is setting
something that throws it off.

Thanks again!
Greg