[ckan-discuss] Stuck with CSW Harvesting

Maurizio Napolitano napo at fbk.eu
Thu Sep 13 17:36:48 BST 2012

On 30/07/2012 12:04, Adrià Mercader wrote:
> Hi Simone,
>
> Glad to hear that you are using CKAN for geo-related stuff. We would
> love to hear any feedback that you may have.
>
> In relation to you problem, it looks like you have not loaded the CSW
> harvester extension(s) on your ini file. Can you double check that you
> have this added to your ini file?
>
> ckan.plugins = gemini_harvester <your other plugins...>
>
> Also make sure to add this line to your ini file to avoid validating
> the metadata records against the gemini profile (which is UK
> specific):
>
> ckan.inspire.validator.profiles = iso19139
>
> If you do have already defined the harvester in your ini file let me
> know it, as we will need to investigate a little further (try also
> restarting the consumers)

Hi Adria',
i used this configuration, and, if i go to
http://myckaninstallation/harvest
i can add a csw server but ... the answer is always

Last Harvest Errors: 1
Gathering errors
     No harvester could be found for source type csw

I tested it with some csw services like:
- http://www.pcn.minambiente.it/geoportal/csw
- http://datigis.comune.fi.it/geonetwork/srv/it/csw

... and in both cases i obtain this answer

Where is my error?

Thanks