[ckan-discuss] Celery related error

Pabitra Dash pkdash_reena at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 23:13:48 BST 2013

Hello everyone,

When I am running the following command at root of my CKAN installation on a development machine: paster celeryd I am getting the following error. File "/usr/lib/ckan/default/src/ckan/ckan/lib/celery_app.py", line 29, in sqlalchemy_url = config.get('app:main', 'sqlalchemy.url') File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ConfigParser.py", line 607, in get raise NoSectionError(section) ConfigParser.NoSectionError: No section: 'app:main' I checked my development.ini file and it has a app:main section. Not sure how to resolve this error. Any help will be appreciated.  ThanksPabitra