[ckan-discuss] datastore_search_sql

Francesco Salvadore f.salvadore at cineca.it
Fri Dec 6 22:24:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have a similar problem as
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/GsJ2sMzcrQJHsNxh4s0w
and
https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-discuss/2013-December/003129.html
(I cannot reply to the thread since I have just subscribed to the list)

datastore_search_sql works fine only using admin user (or maybe with
the same user which owns the dataset, not a solution though).
The resource is public. It is visible using, for instance, recline_preview.

I am using Ckan 2.1.1 and I would like to call the API using AJAX.
Maybe is the datastore not properly configured?

thanks
Francesco

Francesco Salvadore - PhD
CINECA
SuperComputing Applications and Innovation Department - SCAI
via dei Tizii, 6 - 00185 Rome - ITALY
Tel: +39-06-44486055
www.hpc.cineca.it