[ckan-discuss] datastore_search_sql

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Sat Dec 7 00:10:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have found the problem and its a proper bug in CKAN.  CCing in Joel
and Henrik who also faced this bug too.
It is a strange bug that only effects some people.  The reason we did
not spot it was because if there are no private datasets (throughout
the whole site, not just what you are searching) then it does actually
work. We tested against that scenario and why we did not pick this up.

I have a patch and we will backport it to 2,0 and 2.1 so hopefully you
will have it soon.

Thanks

David