[ckan-discuss] OpenDataNetwork.it: CKAN and GeoNetwork at work

Simone Giannecchini simone.giannecchini at geo-solutions.it
Fri Dec 13 18:51:18 UTC 2013

Dear Adrià,
I can confirm that things took a bit of hammering to work between CKAN
1.8 and GN 2.8 we ended up upgradyng pycsw and doing some fixes on GN.

By the time the project got out of our hands we started working with
CKAN 2 and GN 2.10 and things worked smoothly hence we did not really
contribute anything back.

About mapping widget, the framework is called Tolomeo, it's been
developed by an italian PA (Municipality of Prato) and it's Open
Source. Here is the homepage (WARNING it is in italian only)
http://tolomeogis.comune.prato.it/

We have plans (and almost secured fundings as well) to create an
extension to integrated MapStore (see
http://mapstore.geo-solutions.it) which is a similar tool, Open
Source, developed by us.
If anyone is interested into this effort we would definitely we are all ears :)

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for