[ckan-discuss] Can someone perhaps answer this guy's StackOverflow CKAN API question?

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Fri Feb 1 09:26:55 GMT 2013

Hey Ross,

David Read and I have suggested a couple of approaches to him on SO,
maybe he or someone else on SO will pick up on these suggestions and
solve it.

If not I'll probably give it a shot at some point, when I have time (I
see that his bounty runs out in five days).

I think the way to get to the bottom of his problem would probably be to
change his Java code to post to a local dev copy of CKAN 1.8, then you
can debug it and probably find out what the problem is.