[ckan-discuss] Can someone perhaps answer this guy's StackOverflow CKAN API question?

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 09:45:10 GMT 2013

I might have some time on Monday to merge Clement's changes to the java lib and
find out what the problem is. I had a brief email exchange with him last week
when I didn't have any free time, although I suspect at this point it probably
isn't so much a Java issue as an issue with what is being sent.

Ross (J)