[ckan-discuss] Include datasets from sub-publishers

Peder Jakobsen pjakobsen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:52:46 GMT 2013

Hi,

I just noticed that data.gov.uk has a check box under the search that says "Include datasets from sub-publishers".  What is this for?

See http://data.gov.uk/publisher/british-geological-survey?publisher=british-geological-survey

Also, I'm wondering if anyone can point me to an example of a live CKAN server that has a large amount of Geospatial datasets, say in the hundreds of thousands.   I notice that data.gov.uk only has a few hundred, which makes sense.  Seems to me that pulling in an entire national geospatial collection war not the original intent of ckan, but rather to highlight those that may be useful to the public. (?)

Cheers,

Peder Jakobsen