[ckan-discuss] Groups on the the Datahub

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Sat Feb 23 15:51:19 GMT 2013

I think the Datahub's main uses are for small groups publishing or
collating data, rather than just testing CKAN, and I think it will
continue to be useful in those ways.

We have been giving a bit of thought to the Datahub, spam, migrating
to CKAN 2.0, etc. I certainly hope we'll be able to deal with the spam
issue as part of that.

Mark