[ckan-discuss] Groups on the the Datahub

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Mon Feb 25 20:30:12 GMT 2013

Thanks Mark,

We look forward to seeing the CKAN 2.0 DataHub.

A also agree with Ross that there could be a potential for the DataHub.io
to be used by the academic community for aggregating data from
institutional repositories. I know the main focus is on government data,
but there are many relevant features which could be re-used for research
data.

With a more reliable image, there would be more groups making use of it.

Velichka Dimitrova
Open Economics Project Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org | http://openeconomics.net