[ckan-discuss] Groups on the the Datahub

David F. Flanders david.flanders at ands.org.au
Mon Feb 25 22:21:23 GMT 2013

Yes please with regards to a repository for the Academic community.  I
think we have a good number of researchers doing what we call 'long tail
research' which are all the small datasets that individual and postgraduate
scholars do.  In fact I would go so far as to say that I think we could
form a small group which could act as a very simple review board to keep
the spam out...?  What can I do to take this forward?  /dff