[ckan-discuss] Datahub upgrade coming soon

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Tue Jul 2 10:29:45 BST 2013

Hi all,

The upgrade to the Datahub went ahead yesterday as planned. Everything
seems to have gone smoothly, but if you spot any problems, please let
us know. Just in case, the old version will stay online in read-only
mode for a month or so at old.datahub.io.

There's a blog post announcing the upgrade here:

http://ckan.org/2013/07/01/new-look-datahub/

Regards,

Mark Wainwright