[ckan-discuss] Removing a dataset

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Thu Jul 4 11:08:11 BST 2013

Ah yes, my mistake - it seems at present only sysadmins can delete.
There is no concept of dataset "owner" on the Datahub.

We should look at this. It seems to me that just as anyone with a
login can edit a dataset, so they should be able to delete it.
Deleting isn't final unless a dataset is "purged" by a sysadmin.

Mark