[ckan-discuss] Fwd: CKAN feature roadmap. Support VOID files and SPARQL service description

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Thu Jul 4 14:32:27 BST 2013

Hmm, I guess the common use case is for metadata that doesn't change
every month (address, type, description, licence, etc). What is it
you're updating monthly? What specific functionality on the Datahub
are you suggesting?

Mark

--
Business development and user engagement manager
The Open Knowledge Foundation