[ckan-discuss] Fwd: CKAN feature roadmap. Support VOID files and SPARQL service description

Jerven Bolleman me at jerven.eu
Thu Jul 4 14:38:14 BST 2013

The number of triples. number of links to other datasets, last update etc...

Mainly we need one point for maintaining this kind of data that is pulled.
Instead of the current approach of
visit datahub.io make changes manually
visit identifiers.org make changes manually
visit biodbcore make changes manually
etc...

i.e. currently as a large data provider we need to visit quite a lot of
this kind of site to fill in and maintain all dataset meta data.
This is not sustainable which is why I am happy that the other sites are
looking into parsing VoID files.
I hope that the datahub.io can do so as well.

Regards,
Jerven

--
Jerven Bolleman