[ckan-discuss] CKAN Germany MeetUp WrapUp

Florian Marienfeld florian.marienfeld at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jul 8 15:17:10 BST 2013

Hi,

thanks every body for attending our CKAN meetup Germany! It is always a
pleasure to see who is using CKAN and what they are doing with it.

<ad> Please take the opportunity to share your Open Data and CKAN
insights at the 2nd International Open Data Dialog
http://s.fhg.de/odd-2013-cfp in Berlin, November 18th/19th, 2013. The
call for talk proposals is open for another couple of days.</ad>

Please find the collaborative workshop minutes here:
http://open-data.fokus.fraunhofer.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/CKANUserMeetupBerlinJune2013.pdf

This is Sean's presentation on extensions and auth:
http://seanh.sdfeu.org/writing-ckan-extensions/
and the not yet merged docs:
https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/943

Simon's presentation on the rich java client:
http://open-data.fokus.fraunhofer.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ODR-Client.pdf

Thomas' presentation on metadata transformation:
http://open-data.fokus.fraunhofer.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/open_metadata_transfomer.pdf

@Dominik, please share your presentation on the datastore :-)

I took note that people are interested in a similar event in Q3, next
time with less talks and more discussion.

Best, FLO

--
Florian Marienfeld
Dipl.-Ing. Tech.-Inf.