[ckan-discuss] Extension license

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Sat Jul 13 22:13:10 BST 2013

Hi,

we talked about this a few days ago and say that your extension has to have an AGPL compatible license because extensions are linked into CKAN. Also, you will probably use CKAN as a "library" in your extension which will definitely require an AGPL compatible license.

However, I'm also not a lawyer.

Cheers,
Dominik