[ckan-discuss] DCAT and n3 support

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jul 29 09:56:14 BST 2013

On 26 July 2013 20:17, Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> 2 questions:

BTW especially good way to ask general interest questions like this is on
stackoverflow using the ckan tag :-)

> * How can I download all datasets' metadata from a CKAN instance in RDF?
> There is very few documentation on DCAT support, while this is a much
> discussed feature (been discussing it with ETALAB (French gov) and with the
> Flemish government). Does someone have this on his/her roadmap?

You can DCAT RDF with .rdf on the end
http://datahub.io/dataset/thesesfr.rdf Don't
know if you can get all at once.

> * N3 support is broken
> http://demo.ckan.org/dataset/adur_district_spending.n3
> http://datahub.io/dataset/thesesfr.n3
>
> Since all issues on the github repository are closed, is that still the
> main issue tracker? Where do we report issues atm?

Issues are here for CKAN:

https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues

whilst issues for RDF / N3 extension are:

https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-rdf

In both cases there are a positive number of open issues :-)

Rufus
*

*