[ckan-discuss] DCAT and n3 support

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Mon Jul 29 10:07:33 BST 2013

Hi,

On 29 Jul 2013, at 09:56, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
>  * How can I download all datasets' metadata from a CKAN instance in RDF? There is very few documentation on DCAT support, while this is a much discussed feature (been discussing it with ETALAB (French gov) and with the Flemish government). Does someone have this on his/her roadmap?
>
> You can DCAT RDF with .rdf on the end http://datahub.io/dataset/thesesfr.rdf Don't know if you can get all at once.

You can also set the accept headers to get this.

> * N3 support is broken
> http://demo.ckan.org/dataset/adur_district_spending.n3
> http://datahub.io/dataset/thesesfr.n3
>
> Since all issues on the github repository are closed, is that still the main issue tracker? Where do we report issues atm?
>
> Issues are here for CKAN:
>
> https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues

This looks like a template issue, it might be that it is using the wrong renderer. Worth mentioning in your issue that the genshi tags are not being interpreted (it may need change to use jinja2).

> whilst issues for RDF / N3 extension are:
>
> https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-rdf

I don't think this is used any more, but I suspect it probably still might work, Pieter have you given this a try on 2.x yet?

Ross