[ckan-discuss] Despamming datahub

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Mon Mar 18 14:56:51 GMT 2013

Hi Sara,

It shouldn't be an issue on 1.x, it depends how open you want it to be, but
as it is probably best to be working with 2.0 now...

It should certainly be less of an issue on 2.0, unless you leave it open to
anybody to create a group.  I guess ideally for open systems it should be
possible to have the group go into a pending state for verification before
it was created.  I haven't checked whether this is the case or not yet.
 Even if not in core it should be possible to do this in an extension.

Ross