[ckan-discuss] Despamming datahub

Sara Farmer sara.farmer at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 18 14:38:22 GMT 2013

Phew...  Does that mean that spammers using fake groups won't be an
issue in 2.0?

I'm asking because I just set up my own CKAN node and am clunking my way
through getting it working for me... I locked it down because I saw all
the spam on the datahub, and wasn't quite sure what the best way to
avoid the same fate was (and as the receipient of more than one "we've
closed your site because of spammers" message from providers in the
past, this scares me a little more than most).

Thanks,

Sj.